Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Daniel


We will always be so much more human than we wish to be.

Beyond The Pale


Searching for yourself is like looking for the house you stand in
How could you possibly find it?
It's everywhere
It's all you know
And there are no other points of reference.

Diffidentia (Breaching the Core)


And have you ever had that dream
Where one you love passes away?
And you wake up crying to a world
Where she's long since gone
But you feel the pain
So close
As if she'd died today.

Lilium Cruentus (Deus Nova)


I'm at the line - I see it all
I am Nauticus now
And so much more
I am all you know

I'm at the line - just at the line
An eternity at the blink of an eye
In this place called time
I'm everything
Everywhere
I am all
Omni
"BE"

I feel every mountain
I hear every tree
I know every ocean
I taste every sea (...)

I see every spring arrive
I see every summer thrive
I see every autumn keep
I see every winter sleep (...)

For I am every forest
I am every tree
I am everything
I am you and me
I am every ocean
I am every sea
I am all the breathing "BE"

Martius Nauticus II

Θα μπορούσα να βάλω όλους τους στίχους από το Entropia, το BE, το Remedy Lane, το The Perfect Element, Part 1 ακόμα και από το Road Salt One αλλά δεν θα τα διαβάζατε.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Και το Winning a War έχει ωραίους στίχους. Αναφέρεται σε μια οικογένεια που είναι στον πόλεμο, στον μπαμπά που αποτυγχάνει να προστατεύσει την οικογένεια και στο παιδί που χρειάζεται πατέρα και όχι στρατιώτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Το blog του Simigdaleniou είναι τέλειο.